Sunday, January 18, 2009

He loves you!

Oh boy, here we go again.  I have attempted to start many blogs over the years, and have never been consistent with it.  Like I always say, I will try to be, but I can't promise anything because I know myself too well.  My roommate just started one, and she kind of got me hooked.  My desire is to encourage you with what the Lord is teaching me.  This life is so messed up and we live in such a wicked world.  If we don't continue to encourage one another, and spur one another on towards love and good deeds, then we are bound to fall.  Satan is so real and determined to destroy us.  We need to be aware that we are in a battle and we need to be getting our face in the word and constantly pumped up for Jesus!

I titled this blog enthralled because I wanted to find a word that could some how grasp the concept on how much the Lord loves us.  Psalm 45:10-11 says "Listen, O daughter, consider and give ear: Forget your people and your father's house.  The King is ENTHRALLED by your beauty; honer him, for he is your lord."  Jesus Christ, the creator of this universe, your royal husband, is obsessed with you.  He is enthralled with you.  So women, just like in verse 10, forget this world, forget all the lies that Satan throws at us, forget it!  Jesus is so stinkin in love with you, lets honor him, lets give him our lives and run after this king :)!  

No comments:

Post a Comment