Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"The man without Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned."  1 Corinthians 2:14

"The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it" John 1:5

Isn't that crazy?  Isn't it crazy that non-christians cannot even understand the things of God?  I sure think it is.  Have you ever tried to read the bible with a non-christian?  Its crazy because as you read it, most of them time it's like you're reading to a brick wall.  They can't grasp what it means.  I was thinking about that today and how the more and more I live for christ and change my life in order to glorify him, the more and more people think I'm crazy!  But praise God, because they should think I'm crazy!  They just don't get it, they don't understand why we live like we do.  One of my dear sisters in Christ is getting a lot of crap from her friends and family for her passion for Jesus.  It's because how she lives her life is foolishness to them because they do not have the Spirit of Christ living inside them.  So when you get discouraged from people, or people just think you're too radical, praise God because then you know you're doing something right :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment